Release Date: 13th of May 2016
Language: Multi-language - English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a CD Key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
The CD Keys are delivered by the system automatically once your payment gets processed and approved by our anti-fraud system.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Three Easy Steps to a Fast and Pain-Free Delivery:
1) Add the desired digital products to your shopping cart.
2) Enter your details and confirm your account by entering the 4 digit SMS verification number you received (free of charge)
3) Checkout with PayPal and complete the order. You will receive your key once we receive your payment via email or in your Account -> Downloads
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* Don't hesitate to contact us through the Contact Us form with any inquiries or order related problems.
Doom Demon Multiplayer Pack DLC included
- One Unique and Customizable Demon-themed armor set with three skin variations
- Six metallic paint colors (*can be applied to weapons or armor)
- Three id® logo patterns (*can be applied to weapons and armor)
- Six Hack Modules (*instantly unlocked consumable perks used during MP matches)
Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.
- A Relentless Campaign
There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
- Return of id Multiplayer
Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
- Endless Possibilities
DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.