Language: Multi-language - English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a CD Key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
The CD Keys are delivered by the system automatically once your payment gets processed and approved by our anti-fraud system.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Three Easy Steps to a Fast and Pain-Free Delivery:
1) Add the desired digital products to your shopping cart.
2) Enter your details and confirm your account by entering the 4 digit SMS verification number you received (free of charge)
3) Checkout with PayPal and complete the order. You will receive your key once we receive your payment via email or in your Account -> Downloads
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* Don't hesitate to contact us through the Contact Us form with any inquiries or order related problems.
HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE?
Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger. Fifteen years after the events of Alien™, Ellen Ripley’s daughter, Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.
As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien.
Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission, but to simply stay alive.
Overcome an ever-present deadly threat – Experience persistent fear as a truly dynamic and reactive Alien uses its senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
Improvise to survive – Hack systems, scavenge for vital resources and craft items to deal with each situation. Will you evade your enemies, distract them or face them head on?
Explore a world of mystery and betrayal – Immerse yourself in the detailed setting of Sevastopol, a decommissioned trading station on the fringes of space. Encounter a rich cast of inhabitants in a world scarred by fear and mistrust.
When she left Earth, Ellen Ripley promised her daughter Amanda she would return home for her 11th birthday. Amanda never saw her again.
Fifteen years later, Amanda, now a Weyland-Yutani employee, hears that the flight recorder of her mother’s ship, the Nostromo, has been recovered at the remote trading station Sevastopol. The temptation for her to finally understand what happened is too much to resist. When the crew arrive at Sevastopol, they find something is desperately wrong. It all seems to be connected to an unknown menace, stalking and killing deep in the shadows.
In order to uncover the truth about her mother, Amanda is forced to confront the same terrifying thing that separated them.