Language: Multi-language - English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a CD Key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
The CD Keys are delivered by the system automatically once your payment gets processed and approved by our anti-fraud system.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Three Easy Steps to a Fast and Pain-Free Delivery:
1) Add the desired digital products to your shopping cart.
2) Enter your details and confirm your account by entering the 4 digit SMS verification number you received (free of charge)
3) Checkout with PayPal and complete the order. You will receive your key once we receive your payment via email or in your Account -> Downloads
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* Don't hesitate to contact us through the Contact Us form with any inquiries or order related problems.
Cops vs. Criminals, Battlefield style.
A security truck loaded with cash lays abandoned in a parking garage, and you only have seconds to cram as much cash as possible into your backpack before the cops arrive. Stray bills flutter behind you as you make a mad dash for the elevators. When you get to the roof a teammate jumps on the zipline, but you choose a more direct route and swan-dive over the edge of the building. By the time your chute deploys, bullets are whizzing by far too close for comfort, and the moment you hit the pavement it’s a straight-out sprint to the getaway vehicle.
And that’s when the building starts to crumble.
This is just a taste of Battlefield Hardline. It’s also a fantastic example of why this game needs to be on your radar.
Battlefield Hardline is a collaboration of two highly regarded game studios at EA that builds on the incredible visual and gameplay technology introduced in Battlefield 4, and introduces a new storyline that feels like a primetime crime drama. The levels twist through the detective story like episodes of a TV show, and highpoints of the story will play out in huge memorable gameplay moments. Epic car chases and intense gunfights? Yes please.
On the one hand, you’ve got a multiplayer experience that’s expected from a Battlefield game. Elements like destructible environments, modern-day weaponry, high-performance vehicles and dozens of players all over the world fighting in the urban streets of the US, now with new additions like high-tech gadgets to spice up the action. And on the other, you have the powerful storytelling from the writers and game designers behind the incredible Dead Space trilogy. This is one crime drama that you won’t be able to stop playing until the climactic conclusion.