Language: Multi-language - English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a CD Key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
The CD Keys are delivered by the system automatically once your payment gets processed and approved by our anti-fraud system.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Three Easy Steps to a Fast and Pain-Free Delivery:
1) Add the desired digital products to your shopping cart.
2) Enter your details and confirm your account by entering the 4 digit SMS verification number you received (free of charge)
3) Checkout with PayPal and complete the order. You will receive your key once we receive your payment via email or in your Account -> Downloads
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* Don't hesitate to contact us through the Contact Us form with any inquiries or order related problems.
Your New Adventure Begins.
When the sky opens up and rains down chaos, the world needs heroes. Become the savior of Thedas in Dragon Age: Inquisition. You are the Inquisitor, tasked with saving the world from itself. But the road ahead is paved with difficult decisions. Thedas is a land of strife. Factions constantly war with each other even as a larger demonic invasion has begun. And you? You and your band of champions are the only ones who can hold it together. It’s your job to lead them… or fall.
Enthralling, Choice-driven Narrative – You’re not just deciding who to send into which battle in Inquisition, you’re making important decisions that shape the future of Thedas. Each choice carries weight, and your actions can lead to a variety of outcomes. Inquisition is a highly personalized journey, where one wrong move could set in motion a series of events that alter the physical aspects of the world itself, making your Thedas – and your heroes – feel truly unique.
A Massive World to Discover – The world of Thedas has never been bigger or more detailed; it’s wide open, and ripe for exploration. Discover enemy keeps ripe for the taking. Unearth hidden caves filled with lurking creatures. Thedas is vast and dangerous, but uncovering its secrets can spell the difference between victory and defeat.
Intense, Strategic Combat – There’s no wrong way to play Dragon Age: Inquisition… except for the way that gets you killed. Fortunately, the optional strategic view gives you a god’s-eye vantage on battle. Time stops while you plan in this view, but if that’s not your style, you can just barrel ahead, crossbows blazing.