Language: Multi-language - English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a CD Key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
The CD Keys are delivered by the system automatically once your payment gets processed and approved by our anti-fraud system.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Three Easy Steps to a Fast and Pain-Free Delivery:
1) Add the desired digital products to your shopping cart.
2) Enter your details and confirm your account by entering the 4 digit SMS verification number you received (free of charge)
3) Checkout with PayPal and complete the order. You will receive your key once we receive your payment via email or in your Account -> Downloads
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* Don't hesitate to contact us through the Contact Us form with any inquiries or order related problems.
Redefine your skyline.
Will you create a utopian society underpinned by clean technology, or allow a giant corporation to plunder and pollute in the name of feeding your Sims’ insatiable consumerism? In addition to expanding outward, cities will have the ability to build into the sky with enormous multi-zone MegaTowers. Education and research will help you discover new technologies that make your cities less polluted, less reliant on natural resources, managed day-to-day by service drones, and as a byproduct– at risk for resource-draining giant robot attacks on your city. As the population increases, your Sims will live, work, and play closer together. Whether they do so in harmony and prosperity or as members of an exploited workforce is up to you.
• Build into the Sky – Create towering multi-zone MegaTowers that allow your Sims to live, work, and play without ever having to touch the ground.
• Corporate Consumerism vs. Green Utopian – Unlock two new city specializations that allow you to build a resource-hungry mega corporation powered by a low-wealth workforce, or an urban utopia that develops clean technology and is controlled by the rich.
• Transform Tomorrow – Watch your city transform as it adapts to the changing times, with new options based on real-world technology such as Mag Levs that rise above the city streets and small buildings, futurized vehicles, and service drones.
• New Disaster – Brace yourself for an all-new type of disaster only fitting a technologically-advanced economy: a giant robot attack on your city!