Language: Multi-language - English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a CD Key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
The CD Keys are delivered by the system automatically once your payment gets processed and approved by our anti-fraud system.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Three Easy Steps to a Fast and Pain-Free Delivery:
1) Add the desired digital products to your shopping cart.
2) Enter your details and confirm your account by entering the 4 digit SMS verification number you received (free of charge)
3) Checkout with PayPal and complete the order. You will receive your key once we receive your payment via email or in your Account -> Downloads
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* Don't hesitate to contact us through the Contact Us form with any inquiries or order related problems.
Konami Digital Entertainment continues forth the ‘METAL GEAR SOLID V Experience’ with the latest chapter, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain. Ushering in a new era for the franchise with cutting-edge technology powered by the Fox Engine, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will provide players a first-rate gaming experience as they are offered tactical freedom to carry out open-world missions.
Nine years after the events of MGSV: GROUND ZEROES and the fall of Mother Base, Snake a.k.a. Big Boss, awakens from a nine year coma. The year is 1984. The Cold War serves as the backdrop as nuclear weapons continue to shape a global crisis. Driven by revenge, Snake establishes a new private army and returns to the battlefield in pursuit of the shadow group, XOF.
The METAL GEAR SOLID team continues to ambitiously explore mature themes such as the psychology of warfare and the atrocities that result from those that engage in its vicious cycle. One of the most anticipated games of the year with its open-world design, photorealistic visual fidelity and feature-rich game design, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will leave its mark as one of the hallmarks in the gaming industry for its cinematic storytelling, heavy themes, and immersive tactical gameplay.
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom on how to approach missions and overall game progression
- Fox Engine delivers photorealistic graphics, thoughtful game design and true new-generation game production quality
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game.