Language: Multi-language - English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a CD Key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
The CD Keys are delivered by the system automatically once your payment gets processed and approved by our anti-fraud system.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Three Easy Steps to a Fast and Pain-Free Delivery:
1) Add the desired digital products to your shopping cart.
2) Enter your details and confirm your account by entering the 4 digit SMS verification number you received (free of charge)
3) Checkout with PayPal and complete the order. You will receive your key once we receive your payment via email or in your Account -> Downloads
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* Don't hesitate to contact us through the Contact Us form with any inquiries or order related problems.
The crew is a radical new racing game that takes place in an open world. Single player/multiplayer and coop missions across the USA without any “loading screens” as such. You could think of it as an MMOG coupled with single player missions along the way. Publishers Ubisoft are co-developing the game with Ivory towers and are looking to take on EA and it’s dominance in the arcade racing genre with its Need for speed IP.
The game was announced at the E3 conference in June 2013 and the team appears to be rather innovative in their marketing as well. The game will have a strong tie-in component with android and mobile devices by allowing you design your car on your mobile device. Pretty damn cool, if you ask us!
- Take part in a relentless ride to move up the ranks of the 510s, a gang grown around Detroit's illegal street racing scene, making a rep for yourself on the underground racing scene and ultimately taking down their activities all across the United States.
- Maneuver through the bustling streets of New York City to lose the cops, cruise down sunny Miami Beach or trek through the breathtaking plateaus of Monument Valley.
- Each locale comes with it's own set of surprises and driving challenges to master. On your journey, you will encounter other players on the road, all potentially worthy companions to crew up with or future rivals to compete against.